2012年2月16日木曜日

We Are Moving House

we are moving house

WELCOME TO: WE ARE MOVING:)

Hi everyone!

Once again I appologize for beeing away for so long, but the truth is that there has been too much going on lately.
As some of you know, we bought a new house, and are moving in the end of March!

This means that I will have to leave my scrapbookroom, that I really LOVE,
but the funny part is that I am going to build up a new one.


Moving House (Usborne First Experiences)
Learn more
Anne Civardi

With the house there is a little carport, and attatched to it there is a winterisolated guestcabin.
This cabin is going to be my new workspace, and I am almost drowning in all my ideas for the new space..

Bye, bye my old craftroom, welcome new one.

As you can see, I am not THAT organize when I create...

AND OF COURSE I WILL LET YOU IN THE PROCESS!!



These are our most popular posts: we are moving house

Georgia:OnMyMind: MIA -Moving House FOTD

If you ever want to try moving house by bicycle, get in touch, and well see what we can do to help. read more

Step Back from the XML – RDF Modelling

Now as we plan for what our new home wants to be, we cant deny the need for a table in the kitchen. It is more than an eat-in decision. Its core to time enjoyed in our home. Yes, we are moving. Weve finished our house. read more

:: Permaculture Pathways ::: Moving house unpacking

We hadnt really considered moving back before Caleb. We were really happy in Tulsa. Its a great town to live, but God started showing us that we were to move back home (we are both from the Oklahoma City area). God has ... read more

molly irwin: on the table

No, were not moving house - well not anytime soon. But we have moved our washing machine inside ... read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿